Chapter 1.32: Move In Together?


Isobel had to admit that she was nervous about going out with Seth, but it wasn't because she didn't want to go out with him. She had butterflies in her stomach earlier when she was getting ready earlier, and her mama had helped with her hair. Of course, her mama knew that she shouldn't be going out with Seth but she was trying to be supportive. "Man, I wish we could do this more often," Seth said, winking at Isobel. She blew him a kiss and smiled at him, she wasn't going to let Hayden's drama ruin their night.

"Yeah, I wish we could too," Isobel said and found herself imagining what life would be like with Seth at her side always.

"Maybe, we should make this public and not hide anymore. I like you, a lot, and I'm not going anywhere. If Hayden wants to threaten me and keep you on a short leash well he is going to have one hell of a fight," Seth said. She gawked at him, would he really fight Hayden for her?

"What happened between you and him anyways?" Isobel asked.

"Hey, this is suppose to be a really romantic night. It's not anywhere near romantic, all that bad blood," Seth said, giving her a gentle smile. "Do you think we would make it if we umm moved in together now?" he asked, nervously.


"I don't know, maybe? What about Hayden though?" Isobel asked. "And my mom, what about her?" she asked. She couldn't lie, she liked the idea but it was hard to believe that it would end well.

"I will handle both Hayden and your mom," Seth said. "I will talk to your mom," he said.

"You will realize she will kill you? She is like so over protective of me and my sister these days. You have no idea how much convincing it took for her to let me go out tonight," Isobel said.

Comments

  1. So Seth knows about Hayden? I am surprised she let him know. Well, Seth certainly seems like a better choice between the two, but honestly I am not a fan of either. Hayden is living in a fantasy world where she is concerned and Seth isn't sure he wants to fight Hayden for her? If that is the case, then he needs to cut bait and leave her to Hayden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only she knew how likely it was that her mom would actually kill someone she perceived as a threat to her relationship with her daughters...

    I don't know how I missed this chapter, but I'm caught up now!

    Seth is starting to creep me out too. Does he really love Isobel and want to move in with her? I dunno, I feel like he's just trying to piss off Hayden. I'm no big fan of Hayden either, but still.

    Isobel is being treated like a pawn imo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1.47: A Tragic Past

Chapter 1.22: Death's Rules

Chapter 1.45: Breakthrough