Chapter 1.39: Baby Names


"We could probably put a fountain in our background, think about it. We could sit down on the edge with our baby and it would be nice to look at it," Seth said. I rolled my eyes, ever since I found out I was pregnant, and got kicked out of the house he's been clingy. Always talking about what we're going to do once our kid is born which isn't really a bad thing but I am only sixteen years old.

"I don't know, what if our baby falls in?" I asked, yawning. Damn, being pregnant was exhausting like who knew growing a baby inside your uterus was this tiring. Couldn't the baby use it's own energy to grow? Apparently not, it needed take all mine. "I'll think about it," I said.

"I kind of agree with Isobel on this bro, don't need that little rugrat drowning," Valentine said.

"You two are no fun," Seth said. I watched as he jumped up on the edge, and walked over to him. I smirked, and than gave him a nice shove in the fountain.


"Oops, my bad," I said. He grinned and then started trying to splash me. "Seth! I'm going to get all wet!" I yelled.

"Aw come on baby, it's not so bad after you get soaked," Seth said teasingly. I rolled my eyes again, and looked down at my phone as it lit up with Serene's message. It hurt Isobel to see Serene so upset but mama had kicked her out. What could she do?

"Serene again?" Seth asked, I nodded and sighed. Serene was begging me to come back and was still going on about vampires. "She can come over, and spend time with you if you want," he said. Seth was great about everything when it came to Serene.

"Thanks, I'll ask her," I said and replied to the message. Seth grinned, and grabbed my hand roughly pulling me into the fountain. "Seth!" I yelled.

"Now we're both all wet," Seth said, smiling at me. It was one of the things I loved about him, he was always so playful and took good care of me. A part of me sometimes feels like it's only because I'm pregnant but he was like this after Toby died.

"What do you think of Alice if our baby is a girl?" I asked him. I had been thinking about names for the past couple of days.

"What if our baby is a boy? We can name him..... Seth Junior! Just kidding, hmm I don't really care for Alice. What about Melody?" Seth asked.

"Nah," I said. "Calla, if it's a girl? If our baby is a girl, then hmm..."

"I like Calla, unique just like her mother. What about Zylan if it's a boy?" Seth asked.

"Where did you come up with that horrible name?" I asked, laughing. "Ryan? Is that good?"

"What if we combine them? Best of both worlds, soooo Rylan,"Seth said.

"I like it, Calla or Rylan," I said. He smiled, and then kissed me.

Comments

  1. Seth certainly is attentive. It's sweet he cares about Serene too. As soon as the baby is born her world will change. Is she ready? I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those name options are cute. Isobel seems to find Seth really annoying, lol. Hopefully that wears off since they'll have to be co-parents now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1.47: A Tragic Past

Chapter 1.22: Death's Rules

Chapter 1.45: Breakthrough