Chapter 1.43: The Razors

Seven months later, and I was still in shock after Isobel told me she was pregnant with Seth's baby. I did everything I could to make it work with her and the bitch turns around and gets knocked up by him. I don't even know what I saw in her anymore, and thinking about it makes me sick. I guess I should have cut ties when I first found out she was cheating on me with that bastard.

I was so damn angry at her that I got myself kicked out of school and blew any chance at a decent future, Caleb couldn't help me anymore with me getting into school. I was shit out of luck, Caleb even kicked me out of the house and told me he wasn't helping me anymore. He was an asshole, and I was an asshole. Shit, the world is full of assholes.

I lived on the streets for a while, because no one would fucking let me crash with them but I can't really blame them. It seems like the whole town of Willow Creek heard about what happened at school and how I got expelled. I swear people need to learn to keep their damn mouths shut, and maybe I wouldn't be in this predicament. But nope, I am definitely stuck on some shitty ass planet and I'd rather go to hell.

"Hayden? Are you being moody again?" Bryn asked me, giggling. Last month I finally found a place to stay with this group of teens like me and the only thing I have to do is help with deliveries. They won't tell me what we're delivering but, I don't really care to know. I got to room with this really cute girl named Bryn, and if I weren't still mad about Isobel than I could get with her.

"Nah, just planning revenge on those who have wronged me is all," I told her, with a stiff smile.


"Yeah right, you're sulking about that bitch Isobel again," Adeline said, smirking. God, I hated that girl so much, she was such a bummer. If she had a better attitude, she would be hot too but she was always in everyone's business. It was so damn frustrating.

"Oh that art prodigy girl? Didn't she get knocked up?" Bryn asked.

"Yep, she did. And this loser over here totally fell head over heals for her and she cheated on him," Adeline said. Yeah, this girl would definitely be hot if she didn't get in everyone's face and shit.

"Oh that sucks," Bryn said. "Are you two working together tonight on the drop off?"

"Yeah, sadly," Adeline answered, I glared at her. Why did I always get stuck with her when we delivered.

"Aww come on Addy, he is kind of cute," Bryn said, giggling. I couldn't help the blush that spread over my face, and I looked down.

"Ohhh, lover boy is blushing," Adeline teased me.

Comments

  1. Ahhh, the gang of drug dealers!!! Hayden has to be the densest and most willingly blind kid ever! He is his own worst enemy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whose perspective is this chapter from?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1.47: A Tragic Past

Chapter 1.22: Death's Rules

Chapter 1.42: Who Are the Marinos?