Chapter 1.61: A Night to Remember

Authors Note: There is another time jump after everyone was reunited and the introduction of cats and dogs! I hope everyone enjoys the coming chapters!

I couldn't believe it was finally happening, and after everything had happened I felt like it was a dream that would never come true. It always felt so far off into the future and so distant but now here I was on the very day I thought would never happen. It was hard to believe that a year ago they were in this very spot....


I couldn't breathe as I looked down at him on his knee looking up at me expectantly with that shiny little ring in his hand. My heart was going a million miles an hour and my eyes were wide with shock. He had tonight would be one to remember but I wasn't so sure, after all what made it so special?

"Isobel Clair Bay, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife and make me the happiest man on this crazy planet?" Seth had asked me.

"Oh Seth....," I whispered, still in shock. "I-I don't know what to say....," I said, my eyes were beginning to tear up.

"Why don't you start with an answer to my question, baby," Seth said. I could tell he was nervous, really nervous and I smiled through the tears. Some would say we were young and others would say we were being naive but now in this moment, we were in love.

"Yes, of course. I can't imagine my life without you and you've been such a wonderful father to our child!" I cried as he stood up. He pulled me into his arms and held me tight against him as he cried to. Seth was right about it being the most memorable night but I had a feeling there was going to be a far more memorable night waiting for us.


Author's Note: I know how it has been a long while since I have posted but I finally have time to get back into it. The posting schedule will be irregular but I will post once a week maybe twice depending on if there is time. There is going to be a time jump after this post and hopefully it will be the last change in format for the story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1.47: A Tragic Past

Chapter 1.22: Death's Rules

Chapter 1.45: Breakthrough