Chapter 1.63: Alien Romance


"I love how you magically make a rose appear, one of your alien gifts hmm?" I said, giggling. Zeta winked at me sending my stomach into a swarm of butterflies like it always did. He knew just what to do and what to say to put me in a certain mood. Zeta had been my anchor when we finally realized just how psychotic our mother was. He was the one who had pulled both Isobel and myself aside when he accidentally caught one of her thoughts.

"For you? Always," Zeta said, as I took the rose from him. I was definitely blushing now, and he knew it because that mischievous grin of his was tugging at his lips. "And because of you, we have a little crowd stopper in the other room with your sweet eyes and sexy black hair," he said.

"Well she is your daughter too," I said softly. He was right, she did look like she wasn't human but she had my hair and eyes. "I'm glad she looks like you," I whispered.


"My beauty, I just know she will have your heart and your stunning ways," Zeta said, blowing a kiss my direction. I will admit the first time we broke out the candles I was little nervous because he was an alien but holy shit was he was good in bed. "You my dear for sure blushing now," he said, teasing me.

"Well I was just thinking that it's been some time since I've been properly loved," I said, smirking at him. Zeta grinned, he was always good at picking up what I meant. Ever since Havena was born we had taken to saying we needed to be properly loved instead of satisfied. It kept our crowd stopped from running around demanding to be satisfied.

"I suppose I have to demonstrate my extraterrestrial ways again," Zeta said, leaning in close and kissing my neck.


"Mmm, for sure," I said.

Comments

  1. She got married and has a little alien baby! We need to see this child!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1.47: A Tragic Past

Chapter 1.22: Death's Rules

Chapter 1.42: Who Are the Marinos?