Chapter 1.65: Women Think A Lot

Rylan


"And that son, is why are women are so complicated," Dad said, chuckling. I would have never thought that girls think everything about everything all the time. It sounded like it would make their head hurt all the time!
"So that's why mom is grumpy sometimes," I said, causing dad to burst out laughing. 

"My boy, you have much to learn but you will get there," Dad said, as he got up. I got up too, and sighed as Mom came outside then to see what we were doing. I decided to ask him about something else but then Mom came outside just as we got up the stairs.

"You two behaving out here?" Mom asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"It's ok mom, I know why you get really grumpy sometimes now," I told her, smiling.

"What?" Mom asked.


"Ha.... I told him that girls think about everything, honey. Nothing too bad," Dad said. Mom didn't look convinced, not at all.



"It's okay mom, all that thinking you do must make your head hurt a lot," I said, and dad made a cut out motion with his hands as mom turned to look at him.

"Yes, my head does hurt, but that's alright because your dad gets to deal with your grumpy sister now. Right honey?" Mom asked, I laughed. Uh oh, I thought, dad was in trouble. Mom never made him help with Destiny...


"Yeah.... I got her... Little spitfire she is," Dad said. I could hear the screaming coming from inside now and mom raised her eyebrows. "Yeah I got it, I got it," he said shaking his head. He turned and went inside and said, "wicked woman," as he passed by mom as she laughed. Maybe he wasn't in trouble after all.

Mom waited until dad was inside and then she said, "Rylan, your dad is a fool. A wonderful fool, but still a fool. He doesn't know the first thing about what goes through a woman's head, mkay? Now lets chill out here while he deals with your sister, poor thing."


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1.47: A Tragic Past

Chapter 1.22: Death's Rules

Chapter 1.42: Who Are the Marinos?